There are many ways in which alumni might consider getting involved in Brockwood life again. Here are some:
- Write articles for the Brockwood Observer or the Brockwood Blog
- Contact us if you know of events we should be represented at, or publications that Brockwood should advertise or place articles in
- Consider organising an alumni event in your country or city
- Recommend the school to friends, or family with children of the appropriate age
- Visit the School to assist as a guest-helper, or offer a workshop
- Consider becoming a staff member
- Sponsor a student who needs assistance, or make a donation to the Bursary Fund - see Supporting Brockwood.
Many of you will have benefited from a scholarship, or bursary during your time in Brockwood, now perhaps you are in the position to provide some assistance in return. No matter how small the sum, it all helps.